We are seeking someone who will be an Assisting Store Manager, responsible primarily for performing a variety of tasks including (but not limited to):
· Tire, parts and accessories installation
· Trailer inspection and repair
· Receiving and processing shipments
· Facility and grounds maintenance (cleaning and organizing building, shop, trailers, etc.)
· Showcases enthusiasm, professional attitude and appearance
· Service oriented to achieve highest level of customer satisfaction
· Flexible with job responsibilities and willing to help in multiple departments as needed
· Has an interest in career advancement within our organization.
The application process starts with completing 2 Personality Profile assessments. The assessments will be emailed to you via the email address on the resume. Once both tests are completed, we will then start our interview process.
Apply now to see if we're a match! If you have the drive; we have the tools to further your career. If you're looking for a competitive workplace where an unlimited earnings potential exists, look no further!