District Sales Managers lead five to seven stores to help the store managers and their staff achieve and exceed sales and operational goals. This is a fast paced and demanding work environment that needs detail-oriented leaders that can focus on training and supervising their staff. The primary role of a District Sales Manager is to develop and lead the store teams to maximize sales and profitability to exceed company goals. Successful candidates will be trained with existing District Managers over a six to ten-week period prior to assuming primary responsibility for their stores.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated past ability to lead a sales team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with training and developing sales staff and store managers.
- State vehicle licensing regulations require us to conduct a background investigation to ensure eligibility for employment as automotive dealer management.
This position is based at our corporate office in Nampa, Idaho and requires occasional travel to the designated district.
District Managers receive a competitive base salary and are eligible to participate in a significant bonus pool based on the achievement of sales and operational goals by their assigned stores.
We really want to hear from you if this sounds like a job you can excel at and a company you have interest in working for! Please apply and if you fit our criteria we will be in contact with you as soon as possible. From that point, we will go over the complete job description and see if you are the right fit for us, and if we are the right fit for you.